For new, emerging and aspiring leaders.
Want to start developing your next generation of team leaders?
The Stepping Up to Lead programme brings together our signature interactive workshop delivery mixed in with project work, reflection time and journaling, individual and group challenges, material to read and view online.
This is a creative, stimulating introduction to leadership that puts people skills at the centre of the role.
- Beginnings (programme opening)
- How Do I Communicate? A Clarity4D Workshop
- Give Me An M! What’s their Motivation?
- Positive Personal Presentation
- Resilience and Mental Toughness
- Guerrilla Gardening for Leaders
- Leading Change: Taking People With You
- Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
- The Leader as Coach 1
- The Leader as Coach 2
- Moving Forward
- PLUS: Wild Card and Guest Speaker sessions
- PLUS: 1:1 coaching and peer mentoring
- PLUS: Self-directed learning and project work in between the modules
How it works:
A collection of full-day and half-day workshops, the whole programme represents 7 days of workshop learning when delivered in-house at your venue in an interactive workshop format. This can be split down to half-day deliveries.
The full programme can also be delivered in two-hour modules online via video conferencing.
The Wild Card sessions, coaching and peer mentoring plus additional learning tasks in between modules add up to a comprehensive and highly practical introduction to leadership for those who are new in role, emerging leaders or who have been talent spotted.
Thank you for everything the sessions have really helped to put things into perspective and to help me look at things in a more positive and proactive way. Rather than just react to everything I now try to step back and look at things and make decisions having weighed everything up first. I feel I have changed the way I work – I have put in ways to manage my time and changed the way I deal with staff in some situations.