Keeping your customers happy is the key to repeat business, new referrals and future success.
Outstanding customer service happens when your people are well motivated, inspired by their managers and nurtured within an environment that promotes open communication and continuous personal development.
Ask about bespoke programmes that cover…
- Delivering outstanding customer service by phone
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Complaint handling and other difficult customer situations
- Selling to your customers so they don’t feel sold to
- Writing professional letters and emails
- Building and motivating your team to deliver outstanding performance
- Being a powerful communicator, influencing and persuading others
- Personal confidence and becoming more assertive
- Thinking your way to more creative solutions to problems
- Key management skills, such as interviewing, appraisals, chairing meetings
- Becoming a more confident, polished and inspiring presenter or trainer
- Developing your coaching and mentoring skills
- Working well under pressure and getting organised
- Dealing with change and how to make it easier for everyone
Ready to take your people to the next level?
“I hired Rebecca … to deliver a bespoke one day training session for my management team on Consultative Selling. She understood what I wanted the team to get out the day and was also able to adapt the session ‘on the go’ as some of the team wanted to drill down into certain elements. After the training the Sales team said it made them revisit some of their prior practices and how they need to be adapted going forward. She can be completely relied upon to deliver results.”
Managing Director, ICEX Ltd.
“Rebecca is an amazing trainer who is able to understand your needs and requirements in order to tailor make a course that really does deliver! Thanks to a course on The Importance of Communication four different local Mencap groups and their members with a learning disability were able to work together in order to plan and organise a large Gateway’s Got Talent Contest. Without her facilitation this would have been an impossible task. With her it became a fun learning experience. Thanks Rebecca, you are a superstar!”
General Manager, Braintree District Mencap Society