Group learning that’s stimulating, challenging, practical and FUN!
Suitable for stand-alone delivery or as part of a bigger programme, our workshops can be delivered at your venue or online via video conferencing.
- Bespoke Design recognises the uniqueness of your people and their world. Are you a highly specialised ‘niche’ business with your own vocabulary’? Have you already tackled the problem, but the learning didn’t cut through? Do you have to fit the training into a limited timeslot, or does your learner group present a particular challenge? We love to get creative and will find a way to do it differently!
- Core Workshops fit the bill when a client cannot commission something bespoke. We have collected together some of our tried and tested workshops that cover popular topics. They’ve all been designed with the same high level of care and consideration that goes into our Bespoke Design, but because there are no additional development costs, they’re ideal for businesses on a tighter budget or a short delivery deadline.
Our Core Workshop titles include:
- Effective Communication for Busy Teams (featuring Clarity4D)
- Telephone Skills for Customer Call Handlers
- Dealing with Demanding Callers
- Managing Difficult Customer Behaviour
- Become More Assertive
- Grow Your Resilience and Mental Toughness
- Customer Friendly Selling
- Design and Deliver Training that Sticks
- Manage Your Time and Get Organised
- Performance Management
- Coaching Skills for Line Managers
- Find Your Inner Creative Thinker
- The Art of Influencing
- Presentations with Impact
Ready to take your people to the next level? Then let’s talk.
To find out how training workshops can fast forward your business, ask for a FREE introductory meeting. It commits you to nothing, but you will get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Rebecca is an amazing trainer who is able to understand your needs and requirements in order to tailor make a course that really does deliver! Thanks to a course on The Importance of Communication four different local Mencap groups and their members with a learning disability were able to work together to plan and organise a large Gateway’s Got Talent Contest. Without her facilitation this would have been an impossible task. With her it became a fun learning experience. Thanks Rebecca, you are a superstar!